My name is Betsy and I am a patient of Dr. Scott Boden’s. I recently went to his office to have a body slimming treatment with the New LipoLaser. Below are my comments and experience. Love to here from you and your experiences or questions.
Today was my first time experiencing LipoLaser with Dr. Scott Boden of the Aesthetic Medicine Center
1. 2 paddles were placed around my midsection. The paddles were left on my skin for 10 minutes each time. After 10 minutes the paddles were and then shifted slightly to wrap around my mid section. This was continued for 5 different placements.
2. The machine made no noise at all and the paddles felt slightly warm on my skin
3. This was a very comfortable feeling and I felt very relaxed.
4. After the 50 minutes were up, I went on the jiggling machine.
5. I stood on the machine as it wiggled and shook me for 10 minutes. My skin felt ticklish and a little itchy.
6. I then headed to the gym for 50 minutes of cardio (combination of Stairmaster and bike). I worked out as hard as I could. I was feeling a little weak b/c I hadn’t eaten for a while. The procedure works best if you don’t eat for 2 hours before and 2 hours after the procedure.
It’s now 4 hours post treatment and I feel great. I do feel a little tighter around my mid section and can’t wait to be measured tomorrow. I’m still drinking tons of water!